The home study has been officially approved. And, now…we wait some more. For what? I’m not exactly sure. Soon, hopefully it will be in our hands and then on it’s way to the USCIS for more approval. That 21 page report ought to have some seriously inflated self esteem after all this approval, yes?
Many of you have contacted me lately to ask how you can help. Above all else, we ask that you continue to pray for our family and for the child who may or may not have already been conceived that will become the next, little Costain. In addition to your prayer support, you can help in the following ways:
1. See that “Donate” tab at the top of the page? Simply click and donate if you feel so lead.
2. Get some girlfriends together and host a Coupon Class! See the “Coupon Class” tab at the top of the page? Click for more information.
3. Hire me! I am a cleaning machine… Seriously. My house is a disaster right now because I’ve been spending all of my free time cleaning everyone’s house but mine! Perhaps when the adoption is complete, I’ll hire someone to clean it. Know of anyone good? 😉
4. Order a Cookbook! Many of you already have and I haven’t delivered yet. Have I mentioned that I pack about 27 hours of “stuff” into nearly every 24 hour day? If you’re one of those lovely gals, would you kindly send me another email to remind me? I’m a putz…
5. Do you have any old furniture that you’d like to get rid of? Cabinets, dressers, tables, chairs, anything that could use some serious TLC? I’ll happily take it off your hands, breathe some new life into it and (hopefully) give it a new home. Maybe I can save you a trip to Goodwill or clear some space in your garage and make your hubby super happy!
Love to each and every one of you…